Shop Arizona Medicare Plans with Jeffery Insurance
Enrolling in Medicare doesn’t have to be a difficult process. Our professional Insurance Agents will take the time to get to know you and your lifestyle, and then will guide you through everything you need to know so we can get you on the right plan for you. OR – If you’re experienced, Review Arizona Medicare Plans online here!
Prepare to Enroll in Medicare:
Before starting the Medicare enrollment process, please take a moment to ensure you have all the required information:
- You’ll need your Medicare card and number ready
- A list of your prescription drugs
- A list of any doctors or providers you want to ensure are in-network under your new coverage.
Let’s Get Started:
Whether you’re new to Medicare, looking to make a change, or you just want to know if you’re on the best plan for you, Jeffery Insurance can help. To get answers to commonly asked questions about Medicare and enrollment, check out our Medicare 101 page. To learn more about the various parts of Medicare and what they cover, then check out our Medicare Coverage page. The answer to your “When Can I Enroll?” questions are also here.
To view and compare specific Arizona Medicare plans and benefits on your own, visit “Shop Medicare Plans“. Enter your primary zip code to narrow plans to those available in your area, then scroll down to review and compare Medicare plans. As you compare plans, there are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Plans have different coverage and benefits: Review each plan’s co-pays, premiums and more by clicking “View Plan Details.” Remember you can always call one of our Licensed Insurance Agents at (480) 489-2937 to make sure you get on the best plan possible.
- Consider additional services offers: Carriers and plans vary on vision, dental, hearing, over the counter items allowance and special services such as transportation benefits acupuncture, fitness club membership, chiropractic and more…
- Prescription drug coverage (Plan D): Medicare Advantage plans maximize your drug benefits at a similar cost to you. Check your specific prescriptions for coverage and estimated copays under each plan by clicking “Prescriptions.”
- Are you currently seeing any doctors? Feel free to contact us and we can check to see if your doctors are contracted with the Medicare Advantage plan your interested in.
Congratulations! Now that you have learned about Medicare, compared your options, and found a plan that fits your budget and lifestyle, you’re ready to enroll:
Step 1: Click “Enroll” Now or “Shop Medicare Plans” at the top of this page.
Step 2: Enter your Arizona residential zip code and click “View Plans”.
Step 3: Select the type of plan you are looking for using the four tabs at the top of the page.
Step 4: Review and Compare plans using the “Plan details” and “Add to compare buttons”. You can also sort results using the “sort” drop down.
Step 5: When you are ready to enroll, select “Enroll in this Plan.” You will be routed to the specific carrier’s enrollment form. Each carrier’s enrollment process is different, so make sure you complete the entire form. Your enrollment will not be submitted until you click “Submit Enrollment”.
Step 6: After completing the online enrollment form, you will receive a confirmation email that your enrollment was successfully submitted. This email should arrive within a few minutes of submitting your enrollment. Please note this email is not a confirmation of coverage. The plan carrier will reach out within 10 days of submitting your enrollment to communicate or to ask any questions if they need any additional information regarding your enrollment.
That’s it! If you still have questions or need some help at any point during this process, reach out to Jeffery Insurance. Our licensed insurance agents are here to make things easier on you and will help guide you to the plan that meets your needs.
REQUEST YOUR FREE MEDICARE COVERAGE EVALUATION
OR, if it’s easier for you, just fill out the form below and a licensed insurance agent from Jeffery Insurance will contact you within 24 business hours.