Prepare to Enroll in Medicare:
Before starting the Medicare enrollment process, please take a moment to ensure you have all the required information:
- You’ll need your Medicare card and number ready
- A list of your prescription drugs
- A list of any doctors or providers you want to ensure are in-network under your new coverage.
Let’s Get Started:
Whether you’re new to Medicare, looking to make a change, or you just want to know if you’re on the best plan for you, Jeffery Insurance can help. To get answers to commonly asked questions about Medicare and enrollment, check out our Medicare 101 page. To learn more about the various parts of Medicare and what they cover, then check out our Medicare Coverage page. The answer to your “When Can I Enroll?” questions are also here.
To view and compare specific Arizona Medicare plans and benefits on your own, visit “Shop Medicare Plans“. Enter your primary zip code to narrow plans to those available in your area, then scroll down to review and compare Medicare plans. As you compare plans, there are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Plans have different coverage and benefits: Review each plan’s co-pays, premiums and more by clicking “View Plan Details.” Remember you can always call one of our Licensed Insurance Agents at (480) 489-2937 to make sure you get on the best plan possible.
- Consider additional services offers: Carriers and plans vary on vision, dental, hearing, over the counter items allowance and special services such as transportation benefits acupuncture, fitness club membership, chiropractic and more…
- Prescription drug coverage (Plan D): Medicare Advantage plans maximize your drug benefits at a similar cost to you. Check your specific prescriptions for coverage and estimated copays under each plan by clicking “Prescriptions.”
- Are you currently seeing any doctors? Feel free to contact us and we can check to see if your doctors are contracted with the Medicare Advantage plan your interested in.
Congratulations! Now that you have learned about Medicare, compared your options, and found a plan that fits your budget and lifestyle, you’re ready to enroll: